This bespoke jewellery range evokes all which summer means to me and is aptly named after the beautiful island of Santorini. Think turquoise waters and orange sunsets. It’s the time of year I love and enjoy most with wind in my hair and salt on my skin. Beach days are always welcomed and embraced. The range is designed to be worn as elegant lightweight statements perfect for summer dressing.
Why We Love Brass? (and you will also!)
- Brass is highly durable
- Brass is polished easily
- Brass is corrosion resistant
- Brass is green: a highly machinable with less scrap, less rework and less
energy than other materials.
- Brass is lead and nickel free
- Brass has a soft muted honey colouring, which makes it the most complimentary of all metal finishes.
- materials used: Czech glass crystals with tri glass bead fringe
- surgical steel posts which are hypo allergenic. i.e nickel and lead free (no sore ears!)
Please take care of me by removing when showering, swimming & sleeping. Keep me away from hairspray & perfume.
Enjoy wearing me for many years to come.
face shape: rectangle oval round