This leather and brass bracelet which is inspired by jet set travel captures the moody, glam, freedom and adventure of the 60s and 70s. I have childhood memories of my fashionable grandparents global trotting to far flung places which imbued in me a life long love of effortless glamour and travel. This boheme luxe collection is a mix of glam rock and disco crazy styles which transport you back to a 1970s cocktail hour in Marrakesh. Paired with a palette of strong gemstone colours, exaggerated forms and gilded metallics this vintage modern jewellery range is designed for those who love to make elegant statements.Put on and race to the dance floor. Mix, match and layer with fusions of materials and designs. Dare to rip up the rule book!Our beautifully crafted jewellery is designed and hand made in Sydney for those who have notably unique style and love wearing elegant eclectic statements.DETAILS
colour/finish: black & brass
materials: leather & brass
note: brass components are vintage and may have age spots which adds to the authenticityWhy We Love Brass? (and you will also!)
- Brass is highly durable
- Brass ages beautifully and is polished easily
- Brass is corrosion resistant
- Brass is green: a highly machinable material makes it able to be accurately manufactured with less scrap, less rework and less energy than other materials. Products made from brass generally have good “cradle-to-grave” characteristics as not only do they show good durability but brass is also readily recycled at the end of the products working life.
- Brass is lead and nickel free
- Brass is a soft muted honey colouring, which makes it the most complimentary of all metal finishes.
Please take care of me by removing when showering, swimming & sleeping. Keep me away from hairspray & perfume.
Enjoy wearing me for many years to come.
materials: leather and brass
A BEST SELLER!